A range of powder coated, green, wire wreath frames suitable for making living wreaths. A range of sizes and shapes available.
A range of powder coated, green wire wreath frames suitable for making living wreaths. A range of sizes and shapes available.
Making your own living wreath is super easy and once established, they look amazing hung up on a door or wall. Simply tie mounds of wet sphagnum moss onto the frame and plant away! You can either use succulent cuttings or rooted plants. Lay flat for a couple of weeks to allow to establish, and then they are ready to hang!
- A range of different sizes and shapes available.
- Perfect for Christmas and Easter - Hang up on your front door, or lie flat and use as a stunning table centre piece!
- Use for weddings or christening events.
- Makes a wonderful living gift – Ignore those cut flowers, give a gift that will last a lifetime!
- A great ART project! Get the kids involved!
Living wreaths can last months or years with a little maintenance. Water often, prune regularly, and fertilise with a seaweed/blood and bone solution. See our article below for instructions on how to make your own succulent wreath.